Thursday, February 8, 2007

Old Age Can Be Hilarious!

Boy, I just wonder what tomorrow will bring???

I have the Family Newsletter finished. Yippee! I was having to address the envelopes by hand though, because my Microsoft database went crazy. It did do the return address, but it seemed to want to address all of them to the same person no matter what I did. It has worked up till this newsletter. As I wrote the name on them I marked them and I have about half of them done.

So I decided to fill the envelopes and stamp them ready to mail and I put a mark on those. My DH took those to the P O and there were twenty nine of them.

Then I counted the marked ones and there were more than twenty nine marked...so I had used the same mark for the prepared envelopes. I have myself in a fix!!! I don't know who I mailed one to...so some were going to be lucky and not get one and some were going to get two!!!! Probably!

My DH said he would go down and retrieve them for me from the Postmaster. (What would I do with out him?) (Shhhhh! I could actually remark the already addressed envelopes that I still have, and then I would have the twenty nine I mailed separated...but I had rather not do it that way.)

It is really funny sometimes what my D Sister (This means Dear Sister) and I do. We keep ourselves laughing most of the time. If we get to the point where we can't laugh at ourselves...it will be really bad!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ande32 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.